UBiLim supports researchers from the three partner institutions and abroad in the various biobank aspects of their studies.
UBiLim offers guidance:
- Advice regarding sample collection, processing, storage and other tips in order to obtain optimal scientific results
- Integration of the biobank aspect in the study (eg. practical planning, study design, ethical aspect of the study)
UBiLim facilities which can be used by the researcher:
- Processing of biological material (eg. blood, urine, organ tissue, muscle biopsies ...)
- Storage of samples at different temperatures (room temperature, -20 °C, -40 °C, -80 °C, (gas phase) liquid nitrogen)
- Delivery of requested samples to researcher (for performing approved analysis/experiments)
- Data management with regard to the samples and associated clinical data
For more information, please contact us.